Do any of these sound like you?
You’ve been hustling for years and you’re ready for the madness to stop
You know you need to slow down, but it’s super uncomfortable to actually do it
It’s hard for you to say no
You feel burdened by expectations
You’re tired of ignoring yourself and just pushing through
You like being an achiever, but you often cross the line into the dark side of people pleasing overachieving
You want to make money AND have an impact – without driving yourself completely crazy in the process
If so, I can help! I coach women in these exact situations.
NOTE: My coaching roster is full through the end of the year. Email me at email@example.com to get on the waitlist for coaching early in 2020.
Having enough time for the important things in life
- Saying no with confidence
Feeling comfortable working less
- Caring less about what other people think and more about following your own rules for work and life
Knowing what YOU want – not what your boss, parents, spouse, kids, or 25-year-old self wants, but YOU, right now, at this point in your life
Feeling like what you’re doing is enough. Feeling like YOU ARE ENOUGH
You don’t have to sacrifice yourself for your work
You don’t have to run at a million miles a minute every second of the day. You can slow down and feel more calm and centered. You can get your joy back. You can feel like yourself again – while having a big impact with your work.
Coaching will show you the way. My signature framework is designed to uncover exactly what is standing in your way and get you reconnected to yourself so that you can have the business AND life you want.
You are a whole woman with a whole life. You deserve a coach that isn’t going to just look at your numbers and move on with their day. You deserve a coach that is going to explore everything with you. This is business, life, and leadership coaching wrapped up into one.
Here’s the truth – Nothing changes unless you do. As a kid you have built-in mentors and teachers that help you grow, but as an adult you have to seek them out on your own. Coaching will help you dig deeper and create change faster than you could alone. Your business is worth investing in. YOU are worth investing in.
What else should you know?
- I believe in high-touch, personalized coaching. I will show up for you every step of the way.
- I am equal parts woo-woo and strategy. I will help you tap into your true inner voice and get reconnected with your truth – and then create a plan to execute on that vision.
- Coaching is not about fixing you – it’s about recognizing how brilliant you already are and bringing that forward.
- I’m stubborn about working with people that aren’t willing to do the work. There is no quick fix to changing your life. The women with the best results put in the work. I promise to be 100% committed to you as long as you are committed to showing up for yourself.
- I’m all about giving back. If you refer someone to me and they become a coaching client, I will make a $50 donation on your behalf to Planned Parenthood, Girls Are Powerful, or the Women’s Global Empowerment Fund. You choose! You don’t need to be a client or affiliated with me in any way – you make the referral, I make the donation.
When women slow down, recognize their brilliance and step into their potential, amazing things happen – in their lives and in the world as a whole. It’s time to bring out your full, colorful, brilliant, beautiful self. You know she’s ready to make an appearance!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the waitlist for coaching in early 2020!
Client Results and Testimonials:
My clients have learned to say no so they can slow down, enjoy life, and get the important work done – and they don’t feel guilty about it! They are working less while achieving great results in their business. After coaching they trust themselves and have tools to manage doubt so they can get out of their own way. They know what they want and are pursuing their business and life goals ON PURPOSE. Past clients have said:
- “Working with Heather is such a delight. After a year of feeling stuck and disengaged, she was able to help me orient myself toward my true North Star. And with her amazing insight and toolkit of skillful means, it happened so fast! For anyone seeking what’s next and frustrated with the spinning, know that there is an answer—likely already inside of you—just waiting to be seen. All you need is Heather to shine the light. She’s a game changer!” Alison Fairbanks, Co-Founder and Creative Director and Shop Class Creative
- “You’ve been the solution to my problem. I needed someone to talk through things and peel back the layers. You’re so good at asking questions I’ve never asked myself – and I really needed to ask myself these questions.” – Jessica
- “Heather helped me find the answers and get the strength to seek them out. Neither one of us knew where they were or what they were, but she guided me in a gentle way AND supported me in the process when it was super scary and I was full of doubt and fear. And she helped me find the strength to question that fear and replace it with something else that made me feel empowered instead of scared. It was a journey of discovery. Actually life changing in many ways.” – Nikki
- “I learned that being intentional in how you think TRULY determines the direction that you will go. Business or otherwise if you aren’t making conscious choices to maintain your “peace of mind” and not live in the negativity, life will be full of what you don’t want.” – Jasmine