With 10+ years of experience in training and development, Heather knows how to make keynotes and workshops interactive and practical. No death by PowerPoint here! Participants will be challenged to think in new ways and will walk away with concrete actions to implement. Ideal for a women’s conference, networking event, employee resource group, or professional development seminar. Schedule a consultation with Heather to discuss workshops for your organization.
- Imposter Syndrome – And What To Do About It
- Creating Your Own Rules For Success
- Communicating With Power
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Letting Go of Criticism and The Need For Praise
- Networking, Mentors, and Sponsors
Click HERE for a detailed overview of these workshops.
Workshop attendees have said:
- “This class made me feel so empowered. It also motivated me to shift my thinking when I experience self-doubt. I loved this class!”
- “One of the best speakers we’ve had.”
- “I needed this morning more than ever before and some actions on how to counteract that inner critic that is all too loud in my life.”
- “I learned how to believe in myself and know my worth. It also made me realize that I’m not alone in thinking this way.”
- “I thought the training was absolutely fantastic. I learned a lot, I felt safe and empowered, and felt it was very valuable reflection both personally and professionally.