With 10+ years of experience in training and development, Heather knows how to make keynotes and webinars interactive and practical. No death by PowerPoint here! Participants will be challenged to think in new ways and will walk away with concrete actions to implement.
Heather has led workshops and webinars on imposter syndrome, perfectionism, and creating your own rules for success with thousands of people at Fortune 500 companies like Deloitte, General Mills, and Boston Scientific, as well as non-profits, universities, and professional development conferences.
Schedule a consultation with Heather to discuss your next event.
NOTE: All topics can be presented both in-person and virtually. Heather has years of experience utilizing Zoom and WebEx to create engaging virtual events for groups ranging in size from ten people to several hundred. In June 2020 alone, Heather facilitated eight webinars with hundreds of people from multiple different organizations.
- Imposter Syndrome – And What To Do About It
- Creating Your Own Rules For Success
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Wellness & Self-Care in the New Normal (NEW!)
Click HERE for a detailed overview of these workshops.
Event organizers and attendees have said:
- “Heather spoke at our most recent STARCON19 conference. Her session on imposter syndrome made such an impact! The information and tools she shared were exactly what our attendees were craving. I especially appreciated that Heather took the time to understand our unique industry and used examples the attendees could identify with. She was a smashing hit and elevated our whole conference!” Merilee Johnson, Director of Reporter Relations and Technologies
- “Heather has spoken at several events for the Project Management Institute of Minnesota and her sessions are fantastic and engaging! This past fall she led breakouts on both imposter syndrome and overcoming perfectionism at our annual Professional Development Days conference and the feedback we received was excellent. Attendees felt safe with her and commented that, “Heather is very knowledgeable on her topic and her presentation supports that.” Heather also spoke on a panel at a separate event focused specifically on engaging women in our chapter. I appreciated how attendees walked away with fruitful nuggets to begin applying in their lives right away. Heather is energetic and engaging with a keen sense to help others open up and share. Thank you, Heather, for sharing your expertise!” Janice Pyka, PMI-MN 2019 Chapter President
- “Heather recently spoke at our annual General Mills Women In Marketing event. Our theme for the day was “Blaze Your Own Trail” and Heather’s topic of “Creating Your Own Rules For Success” was a perfect fit! Heather’s presentation was interactive and engaged the whole group – not an easy task with over 150 women in the room! We received fantastic feedback from the session, and everyone left feeling empowered to define success on their own terms and step into the person they want to be in their career and life as a whole.” Amanda Burlison, Betty Crocker Brand Manager at General Mills
- “We partnered with Heather to conduct a Business Education Webinar on the topic of Perfectionism for over 100 business leaders. Virtual facilitation can be a challenge for some, but not Heather. Her passion, conviction and charisma allowed her to keep our participants engaged virtually. This topic is so important in today’s workplace, but is one that is not often addressed. Heather helped to define perfectionism, identify how it can actually hold us back and pragmatic tools to squash it to more freely share ideas, move quickly on opportunities, and decrease stress. Heather exemplifies a great blend of expertise, enthusiasm and pragmatism in her facilitation!” Missy Chicre, SVP Business Development & Product Innovation at Menttium
- “Heather delivers. As a presenter at our company lunch & learn on imposter syndrome, she was professional and relatable, using an effective mix of science, personal narrative, practical takeaways, popular resources and hands-on exercises, including a powerful centering exercise. The event broke previous attendance records (250+), with all survey respondents indicating the topic was relevant to their lives.” Asya Mikhailendo Sturgell, Senior Manager of User Experience Design and co-chair of the women’s network at Ameriprise Financial
- “Heather was a featured speaker for the Minneapolis Regional Chamber’s Executive Women’s Council this fall. The event sold out and Heather knocked it out of the park with her presentation on imposter syndrome. Participants told me this was the “Best topic and presentation this year at EWC!!’ and ‘Heather was REAL!’. Heather was also very professional and timely. She got back to me quickly, showed up early the day of the event, and generally made it easy for me to work with her. Highly recommend her as a speaker!” Anna Stinson, Director of Programming for the Minneapolis Regional Chamber
- “I learned how to believe in myself and know my worth. It also made me realize that I’m not alone in thinking this way.” Imposter syndrome workshop participant
- “I thought the training was absolutely fantastic. I learned a lot, I felt safe and empowered, and felt it was very valuable reflection both personally and professionally.” Imposter syndrome workshop participant