With 10+ years of experience in training and development, Heather knows how to make keynotes and workshops interactive and practical. No death by PowerPoint here! Participants will be challenged to think in new ways and will walk away with concrete actions to implement. Ideal for a conference, employee resource group, or professional development seminar. Schedule a consultation with Heather to discuss a speaking engagement for your organization.
- Imposter Syndrome – And What To Do About It
- Creating Your Own Rules For Success
- Overcoming Perfectionism
- Bouncing Back And Becoming Resilient
- Leap Into Your Brilliance
- How To Say No
Click HERE for a detailed overview of these workshops.
Event organizers and attendees have said:
- “Heather spoke at our most recent STARCON19 conference. Her session on imposter syndrome made such an impact! The information and tools she shared were exactly what our attendees were craving. I especially appreciated that Heather took the time to understand our unique industry and used examples the attendees could identify with. She was a smashing hit and elevated our whole conference!” Merilee Johnson, Director of Reporter Relations and Technologies
- “Heather was a featured speaker for the Minneapolis Regional Chamber’s Executive Women’s Council this fall. The event sold out and Heather knocked it out of the park with her presentation on imposter syndrome. Participants told me this was the “Best topic and presentation this year at EWC!!’ and ‘Heather was REAL!’. Heather was also very professional and timely. She got back to me quickly, showed up early the day of the event, and generally made it easy for me to work with her. Highly recommend her as a speaker!” Anna Stinson, Director of Programming for the Minneapolis Regional Chamber
- “Heather recently spoke at our annual General Mills Women In Marketing event. Our theme for the day was “Blaze Your Own Trail” and Heather’s topic of “Creating Your Own Rules For Success” was a perfect fit! Heather’s presentation was interactive and engaged the whole group – not an easy task with over 150 women in the room! We received fantastic feedback from the session, and everyone left feeling empowered to define success on their own terms and step into the person they want to be in their career and life as a whole.” Amanda Burlison, Betty Crocker Brand Manager at General Mills
- “I learned how to believe in myself and know my worth. It also made me realize that I’m not alone in thinking this way.” Imposter syndrome workshop participant
- “I thought the training was absolutely fantastic. I learned a lot, I felt safe and empowered, and felt it was very valuable reflection both personally and professionally.” Imposter syndrome workshop participant